Email us 020 7101 3475 Follow us
Address: Auworld Ltd, 2nd Floor, College House, 17 King Edward Road, Ruislip, London, HA4 7AE
Registered in England and Wales. Company Reg number 12128775
Job Title: Classes Manager
Salary/Fee: Starting at £50 p/hour
Reporting to: Executive Director and the Designated Safeguarding Officer
Responsible for: Teaching and Classes staff
Job description: We are looking for a talented Classes Manager to join our very exciting new part time theatre school in Essex. The successful candidates will have prior experience in a similar role or ready for progression, and hold an up to date DBS certificate, or be willing to undergo one. Auworld has pride in the quality of its work, and aims on extending that quality to the new participatory programmes.
The new Classes Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring a safe environment for both students and staff alike.
- For leading a high standard team of teachers
- Supporting the CEO and Executive Director plan a high quality programme of musical Theatre, drama an dance workshops.
- Ensure our classes team are adiquately trained and that safer recruitment is followed when hiring teachers.
- Take part in the teaching of students aged 8 - 18.
- Ensure safeguarding protocol is followed by staff
- Ensure that students are adiquately challenged but equally enjoy their time with us, and programme regular performances both to camera and live audiences.
We are also looking for candidates who will champion our involvement with national festivals to include Connections. Full training will be given, and the role will be directly supported until you feel ready.
Ideal but non-essential training may include Safeguarding Officer and First Aid, but this we be offered by the company.
Please note that the role is for 3 days per week, averaging 7 hours p/day. We are aiming to increase to 6/7 days p/week, but happy to negotiate hours and provide additional deputy managers later. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
How to apply: To apply, please send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 22nd November 2019 at 5pm
Interviews to commence the following week.